Last week ended strong. Our mechanics kicked it into high gear and got things done so we can make room for a few builds that we will be completing at the start of the new year.
The cold weather is upon us so Excelerate Performance wants to remind everyone to make sure that your car is up and running at its best so you don’t find yourself stranded.
Checklist of things to monitor, fix, replace or :
- Have the battery and charging system checked for optimum performance. Cold weather is hard on batteries.
- Clean, flush and put new coolant in the cooling system.
- Make sure heaters, defrosters and wipers work properly.
- Check the tire tread depth and tire pressure.
- Be diligent about changing the oil and filter at recommended intervals.
- If you’re due for a tune-up, have it done before winter sets in. Winter magnifies existing problems such as pings, hard starts, sluggish performance or rough idling.
- Have the brakes checked.
- Check to see that exterior and interior lights work and headlights are properly aimed.
If you have questions, we have answers. Our service team is on standby for you this winter. Make your appointment with us before the snow hits.